Natural Gas Processing Plants
Project Experience by Sector Natural Gas Plants
• 500 MMSCFD Gas Plant Upgrade including compression, slug catchers and condensate stabilization system.
• Managed new gas processing and fractionation Facility with 28,400 BLPD capacity – Included Refrigerated lean oil Absorption plan, turbo expander plants, end products – ethane, propane, ISO butane, butane and natural gasoline.
• Design/Management of Propane cavern storage facility for 1,333,000 Bbl of Propane – included railway, truck and pipeline facilities.
• Relocation and integration of 125 MMSCFD Turbo-Expander plant. Cryo plant required 6600 BHP of new compression
Project Experience by Sector Midstream- Pipelines/Terminals
• 36” OD x 400 mile CO2 pipeline with multiple booster stations utilizing multistage horizontal centrifugal pumps.
• 20” OD x 1440 psig Oil Transportation Pipeline in 150 foot (45 meters) water depth including subsea assemblies.
• Oil Terminal upgrade for 200,000 BOPD including tanks, LACTs, Blending, and metering .
• 12” x 24 miles Gasoline Pipeline between refinery and loading terminal including truck loading racks.
• Refined Products Truck Loading rack for 150,000 BPD refinery